We love solving problems. We work across sectors and countries.
We’ve built an inclusive and highly collaborative culture that brings out the best in everybody. We share our successes. We encourage continuous learning and actively work together to inspire innovative thinking and continuously evolve our designs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Agile Delivery Lead to join our ambitious and talented team at an exciting time as we continue to grow our business.
As our resident agile delivery lead, you’ll work in a cross-functional and collaborative environment with our highly skilled and passionate team members.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure our clients projects are delivered to the very best of our ability. You’ll be accountable for the effective delivery of complex products and services, throughout the entire project life cycle, acting as the main point of escalation and contact for our clients. It’s your job to work with our clients and partners to ensure that our project approach, timing, and impact are all properly managed and aligned.
Our delivery lead is a quick thinker, capable of understanding the context of our client’s organisation and ours, allowing them to appreciate the impact of changes that happen within their business and their sector on our project delivery.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the day-to-day management of all of your project deliveries, ensuring they’re set up with appropriate governance and come in on time, budget and scope.
- Ensuring all of our clients are having the very best experience of working with us and leading all aspects of project onboarding
- Maintain up to date project records and providing accurate reporting to clients and internal stakeholders in line with governance reporting and meeting cadences
- Managing risks and issues and escalating these as appropriate
- Supporting our senior leadership and business development teams in developing and progressing new client leads through shaping project plans, providing estimates and attending pitches where required
- Client communications and governance cadence
- Accurately financially planning projects and working to these budgets
- Resource planning – working closely with our experience, design and development teams to ensure client projects are scheduled correctly and resourced appropriately
- Supporting the Managing Director, COO and accounts team in pulling together monthly financial reports to accurately reflect project status
- Ensuring clients continue to be taken care of following project delivery, working with our support team to make sure clients get the most from their support plans with us
What does the right person mean to us?
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, able to work confidently at all levels of the business, both internally and externally. You can listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them. You can manage stakeholders’ expectations and be flexible. You can facilitate difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders.
- You have been part of an agile development team and favour open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths
- You’re highly team-oriented and collaborative: you believe the best work can be achieved when a talented group of smart people work effectively together
- You have a strong understanding of agile principles and methodologies, including workflows and ceremonies
- You’ve got a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
- You can identify and compare the best project processes or delivery methods to use. You can recognise when something does not work and encourage a mindset of experimentation. You can adapt and reflect, be resilient and have the ability to see outside of the process. You can use a blended approach depending on the context
- You’re fully articulate in project financials. You know how to balance cost versus value. You can consider the impact of user needs. You can report on financial delivery. You can monitor cost and budget; you know how and when to escalate issues
- You’re great at keeping up the pace. You can actively address internal risks and issues and know when to escalate them. You set the team cadence and tempo, ensuring it is sustainable. You know how to track, manage, escalate and communicate dependencies. You can actively remove or minimise risks, issues or dependencies where possible. You understand how the risks, issues or dependencies impact the work of a team
What we need from you:
Your attitude is your most important personal attribute, but it will help if you have a few years of experience as an agile delivery lead or in a similar role.
In return we can support you with:
- 1 to 1 mentoring and investment in your learning development and wellbeing
- A competitive salary and generous profit share scheme
- A company pension scheme
- Best-in-class IT hardware of your choosing
- 26 days annual leave plus statutory UK bank holidays
- Understanding that work is just one part of your life
- A great culture and regular social activities
Our Application Process
It's essential that you read the following section carefully and submit all of the information we are looking for. If you don’t, we won’t be able to consider your application.
Naturally we’d like to see your CV, and please let us know what your current notice is and what your salary expectations are.
Should you then successfully get through our CV review, we will invite you to an initial conversation. As part of that discussion, we would like you to inspire us by preparing a short (max 15 minutes) presentation that answers the following four questions:
- Why do you want to be part of our company, and culture?
- What motivates you in your role?
- Which aspect of this role is likely to be most challenging for you?
- How can you help us develop and grow as a business?
We look forward to receiving your application!